- Hits: 100
Color Blend Scarf
The Addi Express King Size Model Loom Knitting Machine is the only machine that I recommend. I have tried other models with severe difficulties and high levels of frustration.
This model is not designed for children as the mechanisms and features of this machine are meant for a responsible person to use. If just buying this machine, I recommend doing a sample project to understand how to operate this machine before attempting any peices that you want for display. Just playing with this machine will allow you to understand how it works, sounds to listen for and where to watch.
- 67" long x 14" width
- One solid peice, no sewing panels together.
- Addi Express King Size Loom Knitting Machine
- 1.5 Skeins of Bernat Mosaic Ninja Colour 3.5 oz Balls or 100 g
- 1/2 Skein of Bernat Mosaic Fantasy Colour 3.5 oz Ballsf or 100 g
2 Hour Project
Looking at the picture on the left of the scarf. The crank knitting was started on the bottom of photo and going upward. You will see new colours about the half away point. The new colouring is the Bernat Fantasy Colour. I then added on a second ball of Bernat Mosaic Ninja for the final 1/4 of the scarf and used that same ball to double crochet all the way around the scarf.
- Using only 42 Hooks, stopper will be needed for this. Stopper between 44 & 45 Hooks.
- Set the Addi Express LEVER on side to Plain Knitting.
- Cast on with Bernat Mosaic Ninja. Crank knit back and forth for the entire skein.
- Tie on Bernat Mosaic Fantasy and crank knit approximately up to 1/2 of the ball. Cut String and tie on Bernat Mosaic Ninja (second ball).
- Crank the final Ninja ball about 1/2 way down.
- Bind off.
- Using Crochet Hook, Double Crochet into the stitches all the way around the scarf.
- Fasten off and weave in the tails.