- Last Updated: Tuesday, 14 May 2013 16:02
- Hits: 3001
Baby Lazy Wave Afghan Pattern
Christmas Waves Throw will measure approximately 59" (width) across by as long as you want it. 1 ball of Bernat Baby Coordinates Yarn will take you about 4" of length.
Size G Crochet Hook or 4.5 MM
1 Ball = 4" in height - Bernat Baby Coordinates Yarn 100 g or 3.5 oz balls. Pink Parade is this color.
Decide your length in inches and divide by 4. This will give you the amount of balls you need. Afghan design is 59" across. The yarn changes colour on its own so you don't need to buy all the colours you see. It has a slow colour transition which makes it very desirable and artistic looking.
This pattern is in sets of 12 chains. Meaning that 14 chain stitches between the repeat of the pattern exists. In the afghan shown, there is 15 sets of 12 chain stitches. At the end of the line, you will add 2 chains.
- Chain 12 = 1 set, repeat Chain 12 over and over until you get your desired width. This aghan has a total of 15 Sets. At the desired length, add 3 stitches.
- Skip 3 CH (counts as 1 DC), 1 DC into the next CH, * 1 DC into the next 3 CH, using next 2 stitches create DC2TOG, using next 2 stitches create DC2TOG, 1 DC into the next 3 CH, 2DC in the next 2 chains. Repeat from * all the way to the end. End last stitch with 2DC.
- CH 3 (counts as 1 DC), 1 DC into the 1st stitch. *1 DC into the next 3 stitches, Using next 2 stitches create DC2TOG, using next 2 stitches create DC2TOG. 1 DC into each of the next 3 stitches, Next two stitches get 2 DC in each, repeat from * all the way to the end. Final stitch ends with 2DC.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until you get your desired length.
- Fasten off.