- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 17:14
- Hits: 7377
Choon, inventor of Twistz Bandz® has figured out a way for children to be able to make the most amazing designs using Twistz Bandz® for making bracelets, rings, and much more.
Inspired by his own daughter and her fascination with making rubber band jewelry, he pushed ahead to make a tool to hold the bands in place so that it could be done easily.
I met Choon at CHA Rosemont Illinois in July 2011. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks because of the simplicity and thought that has gone into the invention of this product. Choon's design is similar to Loom Knitting which is something I am very fond of.
The contraption reminds me of a test tubes standing up straight. Choon has carefully designed the tool to allow easy access to the bandz as you move them over top of each other. He has also made it to the tool can attach easily to other tools to expand the width of your projects.
The brochure provided in the kit has photograph after photograph to show you the steps along the way. His website TwistzBandz.com provides many other designs and steps along the way. The product is so new, that discovery of new concepts to wrap up the bandz are still being thought of and added to the website.
This product is so new, that only a handful of stores are carrying the product. It is best to order online and speedy delivery.
Why do I think it's the next Christmas Craze?
- The kit has a generous amount of Twistz Bandz to keep a child occupied for a long time.
- The kits are extremely affordable at only $12.95 which includes shipping to a USA Address in about 2 - 5 business days from the order.
- Canadians can purchase this kit for $14.95 which includes shipping to a Canadian Address in about 3 - 7 business Days.
- Re-order of the bands is extremely affordable.
- I believe the creativity associated to the product, the simiplicity and affordability of it will make it highly desirable and something kids will ask for once their friends get a hold of it.