- Last Updated: Monday, 31 December 2012 20:11
- Hits: 12599
Michael Sellick: Creative Director & Video Host
The Creation of The Crochet Crowd
Role of The Crochet Crowd
My Role (Michael Sellick)
- Encourage creativity with viewers and followers on Facebook.
- Work with clients directly to use their products or patterns on camera.
- Give consumers choices and ideas when it comes to project creations on camera and in written patterns.
- Social network scheduling and compaign strategies.
- Participate with all social media outlets where The Crochet Crowd is associated to.
- Consult and implement social marketing campaigns for other crafting based companies.
Daniel Zondervan's Role
- Trends, projects and video consultant.
- Marketing strategist.
- Newsletter creation.
- Show logistics and scheduling.
Please Note: My schedule for cross social marketing or social media consultation is completely booked until further notice. You can email me if you wish if you have an opportunity that you think I can't refuse. I am working for several companies right now in projects and social media consultation roles.
Who Is Mikey?
How To Video Host & Video Editor
Social Media Director / Consultant
Learn More About Mikey on Linkedin
"The Crochet Crowd is the direct result of what happens when passion creates motivation that drives desire and connection."
- Online video viewers enjoy a new perspective and has moved Michael to the top by subscribing and following. Videos can be viewed up to 90,000 times a day across all networks for The Crochet Crowd®.
- Michael can work up to 14 hours per day in building content for The Crochet Crowd® and affiliated content partners.
- The top four countries in order of popularity are the United States, UK, Canada & Australia.
- The top 5 major cities in the world who are members of The Crochet Crowd Facebook are Toronto in Canada, New York in the USA, Cairo in Eygpt, Philadephia in the USA, and Los Angelas in the USA.
- Michael appears on 8 different YouTube Channels for various companies as an official host or co-partner.
Published Articles & Video Presentations
- Featured / Guest Blogger for FaveCraftsBlog, Creativ Festival and Stitch & Unwind.
- Written product reviews and filmed product video reviews for a number of crafting companies.
- Editor for The Crochet Crowd.com Online Newsletter since January 2011 to present.
- Contracted social media consultant/director for crafting based companies.
- Granted filming rights of several major crafting based companies.
- Latest technology of semi-professional filming and video editing computers and software.
The Power of Social Media Links & Video Usage
- Michael has successfully partnered with companies associated to crafting products and service.
- Videos create sales opportunities when the product or project is presented. Michael tries to balance these videos with being affordable, creative and not too complicated for people to follow on camera.
- Trends depend on season and presentation of products as a whole for the entire crafting industry. With crafting having seasonal trends, The Crochet Crowd Network experiences the same high and lows that stores and thousands of online websites go through each year.
- Followers of Michael expect him to be honest about a product or services. He will not film a product or service that he classifies as unsuitable for his audience.
- Michael will refuse to work with any company or product where he believes the consumer isn't getting sufficient value through product and/or customer service.
Demonstrations / Teaching
- In-Store Demonstrations of products / projects.
- Online Videos for The Crochet Crowd and established partnered companies under their own brand.
- Public speaking at crafting guilds.
- Crafting conventions.
- Crafting festivals.
Michael's live & video demonstrations “wow” audiences to simplify a task or make it appear “doable”. His mission is to educate the consumer which leads to confident feel good buying power from the consumer that benefits distributors & manufacturers.