- Last Updated: Tuesday, 08 November 2011 16:15
- Hits: 28635
3 Inch - 3 Stitch Fab Faux Scarvesby Michael Sellick - The Crochet Crowd© 2011 The Crochet Crowd
Scarf measures 7 Feet Long in completion. Consists of only 3 Stitches across. Complete in 30 - 45 minutes.
15 MM Crochet Hook or Size Q or P
2 Balls of Bernat Fab Faux 70 G / 2.5 OZ
CH - Chain, DC - Double Crochet
- CH 6, DC starting from 3rd from the hook and DC all the way back. Total = 3 Stitches Across, Turn
- CH 3, DC remaining.
- Repeat Step 2 until first ball runs out. Add second ball like you would chainging colours.
- Repeat Step 2 until there is about 8 Feet of yarn left. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Using remaining yarn, cut 6 - 8 inch Strands. Tie on each strand at the base of each one of the 3 stitches on both sides of the scarf.
Fab Faux Scarves