Patterns I Have Found Online: 100% Free
- Last Updated: Friday, 22 November 2013 22:42
- Hits: 1954
Halloween is coming up and crocheters need time to make some interesting halloween costumes and decor items. Below are interesting links I found online that are free.
Here’s the thing, due to copyright laws, I cannot show you a preview of the photograph without getting written permission from the author. Essentially, you will just have to click and see if you like it. Having said that, all of the patterns and galleries are free.
- Halloween Boy Hero Costume with lightsaber, cuffs, masks and cape.
- Halloween Motif Necklace with pumpkins, bats and witches.
- Halloween Wench Costume for Adults
- Halloween Pirate Constume for Adults
- Halloween Party Banners
- Witches Hat Yarn and Glue Idea
- Rag Doll Wig for Kids
- Loud Flower Child Vest Costume
- Super Awesome Halloween Throw Pattern
- Clowning Around Child Wig
- Little Miss Mermaid Costume
- Kitty and Mouse Sets of Hairbands