- Hits: 749
S Shaped Loom Baby Afghan Pattern
- The Loom as seen in the pictures are no longer being manufacturered or sold. You can use Cind Wood Looms. You will need the 60" S Loom by Cind Wood.
- 60" S Loom. You only need to use about 4 Feet of the S Loom for this pattern.
- 1 Ball of Bernat Pipsqueak will take you 6" in length. You will need minimum 7 balls to acheive 40" long.
- Afghan measurements will be width of 40" Wide.
- You will only use a portion of this loom to acheive the total width. Going the full loom will create an afghan that is 60" Wide.
- I am skipping 1 peg after every 3 wrapped to create a line in the afghan that really gives the afghan some texture and design.
- Use only 115 Pegs. *Wrap 3, Skip 1, and repeat to the end, final 3 pegs should be wrapped to give a nice clean edge.
- Wrap the pegs that have been already wrapped and knit.
- Knit 6 rows, then fold bottom onto pegs to create a folded brim edge. This prevents rolling and makes for a solid edge.
- It's using a different loom by the concept is the same.
- In this picture above, I have the coloured Pipsqueak going every 12 rows and then changing it to White for every 10 rows.
- Go to the desired length you want.
- Cast off.